Educational Certification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc
· Work experience with Selenium C#
· Work experience in API Testing, Manual Testing
· Effective Test data management
· Work experience in Agile methodology
· Strong knowledge of QA process and Methodologies
· Effective presentation skills
· Excellent self-learner
· Strong systems, problem-solving and analytical skills, exceptional verbal & written communication skills
· Experience with ALM tools such as Jira
Functional Roles and Responsibilities:
· You will contribute by writing test scenarios and test cases and will ensure proper coverage of the requirements.
· Your core responsibility will be to test all the aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service
· Prepare test execution report and outline the failures clearly
· Closely monitor/track the defects in each release
· You will team up with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
· You will expand your testing skills horizontally and add value in multiple areas like Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression, and Smoke/Sanity testing.
Work with the Development/product team to understand requirements and provide proactive suggestions.
To apply for this job email your details email@example.com