Job Requisites :
- Collaborate with the customers to identify the business need and propose the learning solutions that best fit the customer’s needs and build relationships.
- Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution while business priorities and learning needs evolve.
- Should be responsible for setting up projects by defining the required processes, team structure.
- Create and manage work plans to mitigate risks; establish collaborative working relationships; and support successful project execution.
- Manage a team of instructional and multimedia designers across different locations and provide guidance for developing instructional sound, creative and high-quality solutions with measurable outcomes.
- Should be able to manage budget, scope, timelines, and effort needed to design and develop learning solutions, and align with internal and external stakeholders to manage and fulfill business expectations and commitments.
- Responsible for the performance of the projects handled and report the progress and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders, as required.
- Demonstrate agility to adapt the learning solution to evolving business and audience needs, as needed.
- Contribute to business development by developing proposals for new work and building client relationships
- Design and create standards, guidelines, templates, and checklists for the proposed learning solution.
- Ability to design, develop and deliver new-age learning modalities, such as gamified learning, microlearning, mobile learning.
- In-depth knowledge and experience to identify, select and recommend a variety of training modalities, learning strategies, and technologies for a learning solution.
- Ability to apply proven learning methodologies and emerging technologies.
- Proficient in industry-standard design / rapid authoring tools (The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.)
- Strong design and writing skills along with strong editing and reviewing skills.
To apply for this job email your details firstname.lastname@example.org