- Work experience in UI automation using Selenium with C#, Specflow, page object model, DB integration
- Excellent understanding of software QA methodologies (Manual and Automation), tools, and processes
- Strong programming skill using C#
- ISTQB Certification will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience in Analyzing Requirements, Test Case creation, Test Case execution, Bug reports, Test Result Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle, Bug Life Cycle, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Sanity Testing
- Well versed with defect life cycle
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases
- Experience in web and mobile app testing
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skill.
Functional Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will contribute by writing test scenarios and test cases and will ensure proper coverage of the requirements.
- Your core responsibility will be to test all the aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service
- Prepare test execution report and outline the failures clearly
- Closely monitor/track the defects in each release
- You will team up with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- You will expand your testing skills horizontally and add value in multiple areas like Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression, and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Work with the Development/product team to understand requirements and provide proactive suggestions.
To apply for this job email your details email@example.com