1. Should have managed projects using agile methodologies (preferably scrum). Should have understanding of other delivery models and common SDLC processes.
2. Should possess excellent communication & documentation skills as the person will be the key person in maintaining communications with external stakeholders.
3. Should have good experience working with development teams, testers, designers and should be able to understand practical delivery problems faced by teams.
4.Should have a good technical acumen and be able to accurately assess project health. Should also have strong problem solving ability.
5. Should have the skills necessary to progressively plan a project throughout its lifecycle rather than just at the onset.
6. Should have good organisational skills, time management and prioritization.
1. Manage project scope in collaboration with internal stakeholders
2. Conduct various agile meetings. Sprint Planning, Reviews and Retrospectives. Ensure open communication and good participation by all team members.
3. Manage and track daily progress, the status of open actions and the register of current issues/risks.
4. Identify and resolve dependencies within the project team. Also keep an eye on conflicts.
5. Identify and resolve dependencies within the project team. Also keep an eye on conflicts.
6. Proactively anticipate and identify risks and work on mitigation plans. Clearly communicate any project risks to important stakeholders (both internal and external).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org