Screen, Evaluate, and Rank Job Applications
Excelsoft’s SmartEval tool enables organizations to evaluate and rank job applications based on simple to complex scoring rules. A flexible, easy to navigate and extensible business rule-based system supports this application screening and ranking system. The system is highly configurable to support increased validity of candidate selection and ranking.
Powerful and Intuitive
A comprehensive form construction and scoring plan builder
Templates for component re-use and quick set-up; Single questionnaire-multiple scoring plans.
Support for layered scoring criteria definition for each question, section and group.
Support for detailed data capture, analytical reports, and export capabilities.
Support for third-party system integration
Adaptive UI and UX for multi-device delivery
Support for fully white labelled application with centralized digital repository.
- Build Job Analysis Questionnaires, Skills Inventories, Surveys, and Training and Experience Exams.
- Reuse old collectors, import from an Microsoft Excel template, start from a template, or build from scratch using simple forms.
- Organize collector into sections (and sub-sections) for organized and contextual data collection processes ensuring ease of navigation and enhanced scoring capabilities.
- Fields that allow for multiple data elements and multiple entries (e.g. certifications, job experiences).
- Preview capability along with score summary and score log.
- Field level property configuration to control and notify the candidates on wrong/mandatory data entries. The supported property configurations include: required if, data dependency, branching questions, validation routines, and more…
- Create simple to complex scoring plans as per business needs.
- Multiple scoring plans for a single collector.
- Support for questions that are not scored.
- Section level scoring including minimum points, maximum points, bonus points, and more.
- Question or section groups to allow for point allocation within a section, between sections, and between multiple groups.
- Allows scoring based on data validation.
- Formulae support to define custom validation functions which include all common operations (Microsoft Excel type functionality).
- Highly configurable exam administration module (turn features on/off as per requirements).
- Allow applicants to save partially completed exams to return later (automatic saving between sections).
- Enforce field level validations – data fields, email addresses.
- Response summary for exam-takers for review before final submission and provision to download a response summary (pdf format).
- Support for multiple submissions based on the configured policy.
- Support to delegate test delivery to a different organization.
- Establish defined dates or date ranges for the exam (including Exam without end dates for continuous recruitment).
SmartEval tool allows Agency/HR administrators to construct a questionnaire/exam with comprehensive scoring criteria for auto evaluation and ranking.
Request a personalized demo.