The client is an independent, non-profit organization that works to protect patient safety and improve people’s health by ensuring the quality standards of medicines, dietary and nutritional supplements in food products.
The client planned to have a training program that could:
- Train the workforce and research vendors globally
- Serve as the future knowledge base
- Cut down the operational and training costs
- Be easy on investments
- Standardize the training formats
- Offer personalized learning—anywhere, anytime
Excelsoft adopted a three-tier learning practice for the project:
- Created virtual classrooms for the pre-in-post sessions.
- Hosted the sessions with assessments, offline worksheets, teachers and student manuals, and other aids on SarasTM LMS.
- Launched Learning Mobile App that helped to:
- Register employees and assign courses on a rule-based condition.
- Enable virtual groups, chatrooms, and discussion boards.
- Provide payment gateway and invoice generation facility.
- Provide virtual feedback, alerts, and notifications.