Brigham Young University-Idaho (BYU-I) focuses on undergraduate education with 32,000+ on campus and 20,000+ online students in the US and from across the globe. The University is distinctive in higher education because of its student-focused design.
CollegeSPARC, a Student Success & retention platform, has immensely contributed to BYU-Idaho’s student-focused learning design and student accomplishment. The University significantly improved its student retention and overall student population in a couple of years after adopting CollegeSPARC.
- 40% increase in the total student population
- 4% higher student retention
- Automation in Student’s Graduation Plan Approval
- Student Academic Plan Preparation with the Shortest Graduation Path
- Grad Planner with the visibility of the coursework
- Personalized Academic Advising for Students
- Tutoring Assistance
- Career Interest Assessment
- Degree recommendation for students
- Career Recommendation for students
- Student Career Service and Professional Network Building
- Integration with Student Information System (SIS)