The client is a global medical technology company that sells devices for diagnostics, surgery, and imaging. They approached Excelsoft to remodel the training approach for their sales professionals.
The client wanted to adopt an instructional approach to address their challenges-
- Despite training, many salespeople failed to identify their target audience.
- Communication gap existed between facilitators and sales professionals, especially regarding the medical jargon.
- New hires mostly remained unresponsive to the theoretical learning sessions.
- Marketers (especially Eastern Europeans) preferred training in their local languages.
- Arranging facilitators was time-consuming and expensive.
- Delivered learning as an activity-driven solution.
- Made the training facilitator independent.
- The web training format was adopted with the following attributes:
- Gamification approach to present the content.
- Non-example examples to explain the medical jargon and processes to non-medical professionals.
- HTML DOM Assets for ease of translation and text editing.
- Balanced use of audio narration to cut recording costs.