The client wanted to digitize their assessment process and was looking for a robust and comprehensive online testing solution that addressed certain unique requirements of the organization.
- Support for multiple native languages as the healthcare workers largely comprised of immigrants who came from across different parts of the world.
- The test takers were mostly naïve users and so the interface had to be simple and easy to navigate. It also had to be compliant with accessibility standards.
- Compatible across several devices and form factors as caregivers took tests on their devices.
- The platform had to integrate with the organization’s existing ecosystem that consisted of several legacy IT systems.
- An item authoring interface with support for 40+ item types including Observed Situational Clinical Exam (OSCE) questions.
- Evaluation and grading of video-based responses with annotations for evidence-based evaluation.
- Accessibility compliant user-friendly test player with built-in exam aids.
- Support for pre-class and post-class tests
- Seamless integration with multiple touchpoints
- Versatile dashboards and reporting capabilities for administrators and instructors and caregivers
- Robust Administration Capabilities to manage organizations, users, roles, and workflows.