The client is an executive government transportation agency. The agency administers driving tests for license seekers and approves people to be driving instructors across regions and languages.
5 M+ Exams Delivered to Date
3.5 M+ Exams Administered Annually
3K+ Legacy Items Migrated
The client required a solution that would enable them to create and deliver various driving assessments.
The following were some key challenges:
- Short window of 7 months to implement the solution
- Test forms to deliver more than 18+ exam types
- Support for multiple languages and inclusivity features
- Developing scenario-based tests for assessing risk perception of drivers and instructors
- Delivering exams in heterogeneous test centers
- Transitioned from Windows-based to web-based assessment platform
- Delivery of various types of tests, like practice, theory, simulation, and more
- Supports online and offline delivery across different test center providers
- In-video response marking for risk perception type of tests
- Secure handling of personal information flowing through the system