OpenPage provides a digital book reading experience to primary and pre-primary students
One of the largest renowned book publishers in the world reiterated its faith in OpenPage, a digital learning platform from Excelsoft to deliver a children’s ‘reading program’ developed to help the children learn to read and love reading during the Covid-19 pandemic. The program encouraged children to inculcate and continue their reading interests during uncertainty.
- 1Enjoyable reading experience for the children with a primary and pre-primary student-specific theme and intuitive user interface.
- 2Reporting tool for student engagement with books.
- 3Device-agnostic web-based solution.
- 4Quick turnaround time with a service oriented architecture.
- 5Cloud deployment of a scalable solution for onboarding a large number of schools.
OpenPage has enabled the publisher to onboard many primary and pre-primary children to practice reading during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Download the case study to find out more about how the solution provided the students with enhanced reading, learning experiences, and the opportunity to improve their reading skills.