End to end Assessment Management with Analytics & Reporting
Saras™ Test and Assessment is an end-to-end online testing solution offering educators the ability to author and deliver highly personalized assessments. Adhering to globally recognized QTI standards, Saras™ provides educators with a great assessment management interface to author items and tests and deliver them to learners in the form of formative assessment, summative assessment, or in-classroom quizzes.
Built on microservices architecture, Saras™ Test and Assessment offers the flexibility to fully customize the solution based on your exam requirements and workflows. With over 650 configuration settings, Saras™ adapts to your way of working, making it the right fit for your exam requirements.
Saras™ provides a data-driven approach to exam delivery. Instructors can tag Items with granular level metadata allowing highly sophisticated analytical reports giving insights into students’ learning patterns as well as content usage, engagement, and efficacy.
While Saras™ is SaaS compliant, it can be deployed on the cloud as well as on-premises and offers very high concurrency. Whether you are an educational publisher, a school, a university, or a certification body, Saras™ offers a secure end-to-end online testing solution – test authoring, test delivery, test proctoring, and evaluation.
Adapting to your exam requirements
Saras™ comprehensive set of functionality, combined with configurability in workflows, test construction, and delivery mechanisms enables our customers to choose from a variety of assessment models.
Power packed Assessment Management System
Item Response Theory (IRT) Analytics
Research has shown that IRT has been applied to get the best results from adaptive item sequencing in testing environments rather than in learning environments. Saras™ Test and Assessment, a comprehensive assessment management solution provides a strong adaptive and customizable engine that follows the Item Response Theory parameters.
Rich and Highly Customizable Feature Set
- 40+ question types with rich media for test creation
- Customizable workflows
- Instant test creation using question banks
- Supports audio and video-based assessment, Geometry, Mathematics, and Scientific Equations
- Adaptive Testing
- Blended test delivery optimized for low bandwidth and flaky internet scenarios
- Cost-effective Pen and Paper Tests
- Multi-lingual support
- e-Marketplace with integration to payment gateways
- Test center management with candidate booking
Ease of Integration
Saras™ is an assessment management system built upon a microservices-based architecture that provides flexibility, scalability, and extensibility.
Question and Test Interoperability (QTI)
QTI is a global standard in assessments, making it easy for you to import your questions that are in QTI format. Saras™ also provides a simple QTI conversion tool in situations that require the conversion.
Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI)
LTI is a global standard, which is key to integrating learning systems with each other. Saras™ is LTI-compliant and can be integrated easily with any learning or campus management system.
Well Defined API
A granular and well-thought API suite that allows fast and seamless integration into existing learning or campus management platforms.
Support to Multiple Assessment Types
A platform supporting your needs around all assessments whether high stakes, low stakes, or test preparation:
- Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment
- Licensing and Certifications Test
- Placement and Recruitment Test
- Evidence-Based Test for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Diagnostic and Readiness Test
- Regulatory Compliance
- Skills Assessment
- Personality Testing
- Aptitude Test
- Job Testing
- Pre-Employment Testing
A Secure and Extensible Assessment Platform
- Saras™ modular design facilitates rapid new feature development with minimal effort and cost
- Accessibility and GDPR compliant
- Robust access control mechanism with multi-factor authentications including SAML, oAuth, SSO, and others
- Flexible Deployment Models – Centralized/Distributed/Hybrid
- Tested for very high concurrency
- Customizable to your exam data security requirements
Saras™ empowers educators and assessment companies to cater to their unique assessment needs. Request for a personalized demo.
The Numbers Speak
Spread across educational publishers, universities and schools, licensing/awarding bodies, as well as government, defense, and corporate sectors.