The university wanted to enhance the current test management process to meet its futuristic assessment needs and was looking for a robust, secure, and reliable assessment solution that would support both low as well as high stake exams
- Change the existing item authoring system, which was cumbersome for authors to use to a new system that is more user-friendly.
- Support for several item types and automation of the existing manual process.
- Integrate with university eco-system comprising of numerous applications to provide seamless access without disturbing any of the existing processes.
- Better responsive support services for critical issues which were not present in the current system
- Item Authoring and Banking for creation of simple and complex item types including multimedia-based questions and storing them in a structured repository.
- Field-testing and Competency tagging of authored items to validate their difficulty level and tag them to competencies and grades.
- Test player with ‘Take-a-break’ feature allowing students to pause for a break during the test with various measures to prevent any attempts of cheating during the break
- Exam Monitoring Interface allowed proctors to monitor student’s activities and check for any signs of attempts of malpractice/cheating during High stake tests online.
- Seamless Integration with the university eco-system and third party systems using Single-sign-on.
- Admin Dashboard to manage exam schedules.
- Enhanced Support Experience for a quick turn-around time for resolving issues.