Successful e-learning applications require much more than pretty pages with information on them. They must be extremely easy to navigate, have clear instructions, and be compatible with all browsers, operating systems, and most mobile devices.
Our testing services go beyond simple, functional, and usability tests. It considers the characteristics of the learners themselves, the instructional design of the individual courses, the learnability of the course structure, and the engagement of the CMS (Content Management System) itself. With Excelsoft, you can develop a flawless application that will elevate your business and put you above the competition.
We follow various evaluation and compliance norms/fundamentals while testing the digitized content.
Unit and Functionality Test
xAPI, AICC, and cmi5 Compliance
QTI and more
Unit and Functionality Testing
Unit testing means testing individual modules of an application in isolation (without any interaction with dependencies) to confirm that the code is doing things right. Functional tests are related to integration tests; however, they signify the tests that check the entire application’s functionality with all the code running together, nearly a super integration test.
To optimize the return on investment (ROI), Excelsoft conducts as many unit tests as possible and three functional tests before launching a course.
Excelsoft offers SCORM-certified course packages hosted over our proprietor LMS tool, ‘SARAS,’ or on the client’s LMSs. All our SCORM packages are delivered in HTML5 format, platform and device independent, adaptable, and easy to integrate.
Section 508 is part of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. We understand that accessibility is many-layered. The electronically and digitally hosted courses comply with the 508 Accessibility Compliance Framework allows users with disabilities equal training experience when enrolled in a course.
- Perceivable: all content, information, and interactivities must be presented in a way that users can easily perceive, including users with vision, hearing, or cognitive disabilities
- Operable: all navigation and interfaces must be operable for users of all abilities, including those who rely on keyboard-only navigation or assistive technology
- Understandable: the content and design should be presented in ways that are readable and understandable for users of all abilities
- Robust/Modular: all the pieces of the content are adaptable, modular, accessible over any devices/platforms, and support assistive technology
xAPI, AICC, and cmi5 Compliance
We are currently exploring and working to make our products xAPI, AICC, and cmi5 Compliant.
Question and Test Interoperability (QTI)
Excelsoft Question and Test Interoperability (QTI®) specification enables the exchange of item and test content and results from data between authoring tools, item banks, test construction tools, learning platforms, assessment delivery systems, and scoring/analytics engines.
We build SARAS Cloud LMS® and Test and Engine Suite that allows:
- End-to-end online testing solution
- Authoring personalized assessment and feedback
- Mapping the assessment questionnaire to the learning objectives
- Grading, rating, and analysis metrics for individual users and of the overall program