The client is an Indian banking & financial services company. It is the country’s largest private sector bank by assets and the world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization.
The client needed to provide regular training to its employees to meet the compliance requirements, onboarding, and sales enablement. The following were the major challenges-
- Requirement for a wide range of skill-based eLearning courses.
- Potential compliance gaps due to disparities in systems used by different departments for training delivery.
- Low training completion rates.
- Accessibility issues within the existing content.
- Content was not engaging for all types of audiences.
- Streamlined learning requirements of the entire training cycle for employees.
- Designed learning content for the mobile app. This improved employee access and addressed remote working issues.
- Ensured various instructional strategies were used in courses to increase engagement.
- Used game-based, video-based, and simulation learning strategies.